Jag Kitchens & COVID-19
BOOK A FREE KITCHEN DESIGN CONSULTATION
Visiting the Jag Kitchens Showroom during Alert Level 3.2
The health and wellbeing of our clients and community remains paramount.
You can rest assured that when you visit the Jag Kitchens showroom, every care has been taken to ensure we meet social distancing and health & hygiene guidelines as set out by the government.
We have devised guidelines for visiting our Showroom that go above and beyond the current recommendations, to maintain a healthy space at Jag Kitchens for both our staff and clients.
Don't want to visit the showroom, but still want to proceed with organising your kitchen design?
No problem, we are able to conduct zoom consultations remotely with you to discuss your design requirements. Contact us for further information and to arrange your appointment.
Here are our Alert Level 3.2 protocols to ensure your continued protection while visiting the Showroom for your kitchen design appointments:
- If you have an appointment booked with a Jag Kitchens designer but have started displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms, please call us to re-book for a later date. We will not be able to accept appointments from anyone who is unwell.
- We ask that you attend your appointments in groups no larger than two people, to ensure we can adhere to our social distancing protocols.
- There is a QR code displayed at the entrance to the showroom for you to scan in for your NZ COVID Tracer app.
- All visitors and staff in the showroom are required to wear face masks.
- To ensure social distancing requirements are met, our appointment desks will be set out as such to ensure a 2m distance is kept between groups.
- It is preferred that a design appointment is made via our online booking form, as opposed to planning a walk-in. This is to ensure we can accommodate you on your preferred date.
If you have a current project booked with us and are concerned about how COVID-19 restrictions may impact your kitchen installation process, we will have already been in touch with you individually. You can contact your kitchen designer directly to discuss any ongoing issues from COVID-19 that may impact your installation process.
As this unprecedented situation is currently evolving daily, we appreciate your understanding and continued custom.
Interested in a new kitchen design but still have some questions?
No problem. Perhaps you are working through your kitchen design budget and would like our input? Or maybe the pricing of new kitchens seems overwhelming and you are unsure of the overall process?
Check out our case studies for real-life kitchen renovations, specifically ones that have worked within a tight budget.
You can also head over to our Why Jag page, give us a call, visit the showroom or book in to make an appointment with one of our design consultants, free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you.