Jag Kitchens & COVID-19
BOOK A FREE KITCHEN DESIGN CONSULTATION
Visiting the Jag Kitchens Showroom during Alert Level 2
The health and wellbeing of our clients and community remains paramount.
You can rest assured that when you visit the Jag Kitchens showroom, every care has been taken to ensure we meet social distancing and health & hygiene guidelines as set out by the government.
We have devised guidelines for visiting our Showroom that go above and beyond the current recommendations, to maintain a healthy space at Jag Kitchens for both our staff and clients.
Here are our Alert Level 2 protocols to ensure your continued protection while visiting the Showroom for your kitchen design appointments:
- If you have an appointment booked with a Jag Kitchens designer but have started displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms, please call us to re-book for a later date. We will not be able to accept appointments from anyone who is unwell.
- Everyone who arrives at the Jag Kitchens Showroom will be given hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- You will be required to sign in with your name and a contact number - this is for contact tracing requirements.
- We will disinfect all door handles and surfaces in our show kitchens.
- Our front doors slide open automatically upon your arrival, so you needn't worry about touching any door handles.
- If you are using public transport, we ask that you please be meticulous with your hand hygiene.
- Any team member who is unwell is required to stay home, and any team member who comes into close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 will be required to self-isolate at home.
- Our design consultants are washing their hands regularly and using hand sanitizer in between their appointments.
- We are wiping and disinfecting all meeting areas where we hold appointments with our clients - this includes desks, chairs and materials used during your appointment with us.
- To ensure social distancing requirements are met, our meeting desks will be set out as such to ensure a 2m distance is kept between groups.
- We ask that you attend your appointments in groups no larger than two people, to ensure we can adhere to our social distancing protocols.
If you have a current project booked with us and are concerned about how COVID-19 restrictions may impact your kitchen installation process, we will have already been in touch with you individually. You can contact your kitchen designer directly to discuss any ongoing issues from COVID-19 that may impact your installation process.
As this unprecedented situation is currently evolving daily, we appreciate your understanding and continued custom.
Interested in a new kitchen design but still have some questions?
No problem. Perhaps you are working through your kitchen design budget and would like our input? Or maybe the pricing of new kitchens seems overwhelming and you are unsure of the overall process?
Check out our case studies for real-life kitchen renovations, specifically ones that have worked within a tight budget.
You can also head over to our Why Jag page, give us a call, visit the showroom or book in to make an appointment with one of our design consultants, free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you.