White Christmas Mojito
Enjoy a White Christmas Mojito with family and friends in your kitchen this Christmas.
Recently on the Jag Kitchens Facebook page, we ran a competition in conjunction with Cocktail Collective for a $150 voucher to spend online towards their products. To enter the draw, participants were asked to share their most favourite festive cocktail over the Christmas and New Year period, and our winning entry was for a delicious White Christmas Mojito! Below we have outlined the recipe and steps on how to make this delicious cocktail to share with friends in your kitchen over the festive season.
White Christmas Mojito Recipe
- 1 cup lime juice (or juice of 4 fresh limes)
- 4 Tbsp sugar (raw sugar is great for texture!)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 shots (45ml) of white rum – i.e. Bacardi
- 4 shots (45ml) of coconut rum – i.e. Malibu
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Sparkling water
- Pomegranate seeds, mint and lime for garnish
- In a large pitcher, muddle together the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves until the leaves have broken down.
- In a blender, combine the white rum, coconut rum, and coconut milk and pulse until smooth. Pour over the mint/lime sugar mixture and stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, divide ice among glasses and pour chilled mojito drink halfway into each glass filled with ice. Top up the glass with sparkling water, add a slice of lime, fresh pomegranate seeds and a fresh mint sprig to serve.
- Enjoy and have a very merry Christmas!
SHARE THIS POST